Image and video hosting by TinyPic (Funkbasis) Image and video hosting by TinyPic Forum (DX27) Image and video hosting by TinyPic 11m Cluster Image and video hosting by TinyPic QRZ11 Map Image and video hosting by TinyPic QRZ11 Forum Image and video hosting by TinyPic CLUB Image and video hosting by TinyPic CDX

Important information from Echo Tango Group

Important information from Echo Tango Group

Postby Pat-29QRZ11 » 08 Jan 2012, 20:35

1ET010 leaves ET group

Hello friends , I'm Paolo 1ET010

I am writing this letter to give you a very important communication.

For personal reasons I decided (with much pain) to give up this hobby,
from this moment "08/01/2012" I will not do more active in 11 meters and then I will not longer part of the "ET HQ" of this fantastic group "family" ECHO TANGO "

I am NO longer QSL Manager, all QSLs received after 31/01/2012 will not be confirmed.

The new QSL manager from today is 1ET455 Carmelo.

For any information regarding the club should contact the HQ ET, my e-mail is no longer active.

Thanks again to everybody for your cooperation in these years and for your friendship

Paolo ex-1ET010 (Honorary Member)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More

thanks to everybody for the nice words,

I not leave the ET club to Join other clubs, but for personal problems, that maybe in future I can solve,

But now I have not the time to manage a big Family as ECHO TANGO.

I want ensure everybody that I will confirm all QSL received until 31/01/2012, after this date all QSL will be confirmed by 1ET455 Carmelo.

again all the best and maybe see you in the future

Paolo

( all info from DX27 facebook account )
Pat
29QRZ11
QRZ11 Forum Admin
Pat-29QRZ11

Return to "General Topics"